Denise, Colin & Tim welcomes you to Cranleigh, Bath our tastefully restored Victorian styled home.
- Range of individually styled well equipped guest rooms
- Friendly & informal atmosphere with plenty of local information and advice on tap.
- Breakfast Included – Choose from range of hot & cold options all included in the rate.
- Free Wireless Internet in all guest rooms
- Free Parking Available - On-site & off street parking available free of charge
- Free Bath Discount Card - Get Discounts at many of the top attraction, restaurants, cafes, shops & more.
- Best Rate Guarantee - Book DIRECT with us to get the BEST price.
- Easy Access to the City Centre.
We hope you enjoy your stay.
Bath Spa train station and Bath Bus Station are located on Dorchester Street, south of the city centre. Taxi’s Metered taxi’s are available from outside the train station and cost £10-11. You can book a private hire cab which are normally slightly cheaper we can recommend: Abbey Taxi’s +44 (0)1225 444444, or ... Continue Reading
Cosy single room on the second floor of the house. Traditionally furnished to a high standard with a single bed. Maximum occupancy of these rooms is 1 person. Includes en-suite with shower, digital TV with Freeview, DVD, telephone, free WIFI internet, hair dryer, large fluffy towels, range of toiletries and hospitality ... Continue Reading
If you are looking for a high quality meal not to mention a dam good steak a visit to Hudson’s Steakhouse is a must. Hudson’s has made a name for itself serving mouth watering 28 day dry aged British Beef . Set in a historic Victorian pub with a checkered ... Continue Reading