Denise, Colin & Tim welcomes you to Cranleigh, Bath our tastefully restored Victorian styled home.
- Range of individually styled well equipped guest rooms
- Friendly & informal atmosphere with plenty of local information and advice on tap.
- Breakfast Included – Choose from range of hot & cold options all included in the rate.
- Free Wireless Internet in all guest rooms
- Free Parking Available - On-site & off street parking available free of charge
- Free Bath Discount Card - Get Discounts at many of the top attraction, restaurants, cafes, shops & more.
- Best Rate Guarantee - Book DIRECT with us to get the BEST price.
- Easy Access to the City Centre.
We hope you enjoy your stay.
No1 Royal Crescent museum has recently undergone a £6 million refurbishment restoring the house to how it was when it was built in 1774. You can explore and discover the history of the first house to be built in Bath’s most famous crescent. Highlights include: the dining room, drawing room, ... Continue Reading
Enjoy good food and live music Wednesday – Saturday evenings. Green Park Brasserie occupies the booking hall of the old London Midland Green Park railway station. The Braz. is dedicated to serving quality food and wines at reasonable prices in an informal yet professional style. The ambience is warm, friendly and ... Continue Reading
Go behind the scenes and see the city of Bath and the famous Abbey from a completely new perspective. This is one of our favourite attractions in Bath. You will climb the 212 step to the top of the Bath Abbey tower. On your way up you will visit the ... Continue Reading