Beautiful Guesthouse located in Bath UK, close to Royal United Hospital and easy access to the centre. Featuring Comfortable well-equipped rooms & Tasty Breakfasts.
We are open!
You can now make reservations. During the enforced closure we have developed our Guest Care Plan to ensure every stay is safe.
We have added flexibility to our rates so you can book with confidence and make changes should you need to. We have also launched fantastic offers available on stays until 26/11/2020.
Rooms will have an enhanced deep clean between guests. We have increased the frequency of cleaning in common area such as receptions, the stairs and landing.
Self Check in
We are expanding our self check in so you can check in, contact free, at your leisure. We will be on hand to offer advice & information if required.
Enjoy your breakfast in the comfort of your own room. This will be delivered at the requested time, contact free.
Wash your Hands
Hand sanitising stations and sanitising wipes will be available throughout the building
We will be asking guests to help by maintaining a 2 metre distance from other in the common areas. Reception will be limited to one group at a time.
Daily housekeeping will be suspended. You will be able to request housekeeping if required. Please note rooms must be vacant and beds will not be made during housekeeping.
At the end of your stay we ask you to help keep our team safe by removing and bagging you used towels and linen.
If you feel unwell, Stay at Home
We are advising guest if you feel unwell you must NOT travel. We have added flexibility to our rate plans so you are able to move or cancel your stay if needed.
If you would like further information please take a look at our guest care plan. The details all the measures and procedures we will be using to ensure every stay is a safe stay.
At Cranleigh breakfast is served in the comfort of your own room.
You can choose delivery between 7:45 am to 9:30 am each morning. Our ‘In Room’ hamper is a continental style breakfast including a selection of toasted bread, preserves, fresh fruit, juice, yoghurts, selection of cereals, creamy porridge and choice of tea or coffee. When choosing to enjoy your breakfast in your room this will be delivered in a hamper to your room.
Standard size rooms with one King size bed.
Standard size rooms with two single bed.
Larger rooms with a choice of one Superking bed or two single bed.
An additional ‘pull out’ single bed for an additional guest (extra charge apply).
Check Availability & Book
About our Rates – Book with Confidence
- No payment is taken at the time of booking
- Full payment is taken 7 days prior to arrival.
- Bookings cancelled without penalty up to 7 days before arrival.
- Bookings can be amended without penalty up to 24 hours before arrival.
- If you need to cancel less the 7 day before arrival, you will be given a voucher for the full value of your reservation for you to use in the future.
- Full payment is taken at the time of booking.
- Non-refundable cancellation policy.
- Bookings can be amended, changed up to 24 hour before arrival or transferred if required.
- If you need to cancel a non-refundable booking you will be given a voucher for the full value of your reservation for you to use in the future.